Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back!!!!!!

I'm baaaack!

My sincere aplologies to people that posted comments that I couldn't post until now. I had a family emergency but things are looking ok for now. I won't bore you with the details now, I may decide to post a piece about it later though.

So anyway, gimme a few days to get back in the loop and catch up on over 200 emails and we'll get together for a chat.

Shout out to Richard Sheldon- today's his birthday! He's an advocate with ADAPT and chair of the City Accessibility Advisory Committee and the Citizen's Advisory Committee to the Mass Transit Board/Sun Metro. He also speaks out once in a while over at city council- a real go-getter for someone in a power wheelchair and with all his challenges with his disabilities. Like I've said before, I have never met stronger people than the ones I've met and befriended that have some sort of disability- they are some phenomenol folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment