Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ideas I'm Working On

Been thinking about this for a loong time and am now in the phase of "yeah- maybe I should get off my arse and do it".

Do any of you remember "Old World Chat"? I was deep in that cyber world in some ways from 2001-2006 until they made many changes, some for the better and much-needed- there was alot of cyber-bullying going on, not to mention other drama.

Well, I'm thinking of writing a book about that whole scene, changing the AKAs, of course. If anyone from the El Paso area walked in that world and has any imput I would love to hear from you- and I know that means positive and negative imput.

I'm talking Old World Chat and then the new World Chat thru Jumbuck from back in the time period stated, and even a little earlier.

For credibility, I will ask for old AKAs to verify what you say and that you were truly part of that scene, but will hold true to my confidentiality claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment