Thursday, August 20, 2009

Customer Service the Key to Profits

What is it with T-Mobile?

Why do they make something so simple to take care of into a loss on their part? Especially in these hard economic times?

You see, my pay date changed when I switched agencies for work. I pay my other bills in the beginning of the month and my T-Mobile bill with my second check in the month. Always have and never had a problem- until the paydate changed.

I pay about $150 a month for all the bells and whistles for my phone. But T-Mobile REFUSES to change my billing date. And I refuse to NOT pay my more important bills just so I can pay my cellphone bill in their time frame.

T-Mobile is losing anywhere from $25- $50 a month from me because I end up paying the lesser pro-rated bill soon after I get my 2nd paycheck of the month, just a few days after they cut me off. I try to explain this every month to "customer care" but no one gets it!

So for the folks that try to call me and get a recording that the customer is not receiving calls at this time- now you know why.

Not a very smart way of doing business on T-Mobile's part, I would say.

I still have a home phone I can be reached at, though I do need to replace the phone as it is difficult to hear on. I use the MagicJack and have no qualms with them overall, just that they don't have a customer service line for their customers- if you have an issue you need to go online and chat with a rep that may or may not be able to help you. But it makes for a good backup if my cell is off- tho I can still use my cell to call 911 if needed.

Advice to T-Mobile- figure out this very intricate glitch- maybe take your right index finger or even left or pinky-finger for all I care, and change the date on my bill and pro-rate the beginning billing cycle for the new date in the POSITIVE, I'll pay the full bill, and next month we'll be back to paying my regular full-price bill on-time.

WOW! What a concept- customer service at it's finest!

Now THAT would be a cool mobile makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment