Monday, August 3, 2009

Can You Hold it for Another Year and a Half?

2 of 3 Sun Metro coach operators waiting for the single unisex bathroom at the Northgate Terminal.

It'll be at least another year and a half until we get a new terminal and new bathrooms in the NE.

If you're sick and tired of being treated this way and don't want to take it anymore, please call 533-3333 and voice your complaints and suggestions.

Or do it in person at the Union Depot at 700 San Francisco. The Sun Metro offices are to the left and back of the building.

Or come to the CAC (Citizen's Advisory Committee to Mass Transit Dept Board/Sun Metro) meeting every 3rd Tuesday of the month- all the big guys are there. 2pm.

Or see how long you can just hold it.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Fabian. I have seen you numerous times at the CAC meetings and I have noticed a trend. You seem to be an expert at pinpointing the negatives, but not once have you mentioned the amazing improvements that have been achieved over the last two years. It's easy too sit and critisize, but you have to learn to be fair in your assesments. I sat in a number of CAC meetings and MTB meetings and for once in this system's history, I am proud of the direction that Sun Metro and it's management is heading. I hope that in the future your blogs point out some of the positives that this public transit system has done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel I'm only being negative- perhaps you perused through some of my posts a little fast, as there have been times I gave kudos when merited. Perhaps you haven't been privy to other comments I have made on other blogs, both negative and positive, and perhaps you weren't in the loop when I had private conversations with different people regarding transportation. I speak as a private citizen and talk about issues that have been discussed at CAC meetings. Coming from a city that has true world-class transportation I see where there is room for improvement. I'm not a very good schmoozer- I call it like I see it or how people who use mass transit would like certain issues addressed- if that offends you, again I'm sorry. I don't sit on a board for the sake of sitting on it or to keep saying what a good job that department is doing- issues need to be addressed- yesterday.

    ReplyDelete