Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gimme 3 Winks

I know I know... I've been saying this for a few days BUT- I will post some new info and other stuff later today and over the next few days but I can't get into it at the moment. I wanna try and get a couple more hours' sleep in to add to the 3 I got last night- then it's off to a meeting with ADAPT/Pact and Walmart/Trans Mtn then pool league tonight, tomorrow is an LRC meeting.Yesterday was the CAC meeting and pool practice, let alone I work full-time. This stuff used to be a drop in the bucket for me but I'm getting older and have more aches and pains and it takes me hours to travel around to these meetings via mass transit and the heat sure doesn't help any!
Ok I'm done feeling sorry for myself... talk with ya'll soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment