Monday, July 20, 2009

Justice for All?

Just finished watching Thomas Dorman at Commissioner's Court speaking on behalf of himself and citizens of El Paso regarding the CAD debacle.

Thomas says he is not a public speaker. In my opinion he did a fine job and was clear and concise.

Will he be invited to discuss this issue in Executive Session? I doubt it. But I believe he has put enough info out there for many in our government to want to take a serious look at this. The FBI sure is looking at it.

Quick synopsis-

Thomas placed an open records request with the CAD. From what I understand, he was treated with less than stellar cooperation on their behalf, delaying the process for ridiculous reasons and not abiding by protocol and constitutional rights of due process by the CAD.

Then the CAD compounded the problem by inadvertantly (?) giving him records that were confidential.

Thomas Dorman acted as a good citizen and has been transparent and more than forth-coming with this whole process and now finds himself having to deal with the FBI. Who knows what transpired with THAT meeting, but I'm sure it wasn't pleasant.

Thomas mentioned the saying his friend told him "No good deed goes unpunished"... and I say to Thomas hang in there, there are people that back you up. In my belief, "No good deed goes unseen".

You will have justice, Thomas, I just don't know how much or how fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment