Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July (weekend)!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM- perusing the food ads and I want to get some ribs, some hot dogs, some sausages, hamburgers, hot links and steaks!

I got the charcoal and I'm gonna buy all the fixin's to make a perfect holiday feast!

Oh wait!

I CAN'T bbq this weekend!

'Cuz some IDIOT stole my grill from my side yard!

Yeah, I only paid like $30 for the thing about 4 years ago. But it's the principle. Someone STOLE from me, violated my space and sanctity.

Ahhh.... but enter karma.

Sweet sweet karma.

Almost as mouth-watering, juicy, and satisfying as anything I could cook on that grill!

You see, that grill is missing a little tab that holds up one of the four corners of the grate. It's a pain in the ass trying to flip anything without flipping the grate over.

Have fun IDIOT using my messed up grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment