Friday, December 4, 2009

A Christmas Wish

Jaime, Jaime, Jaime.

...sigh.....

You agreed to an interview with me months ago and I am still sitting here with a pen and blank paper.

I don't want to do it over the phone- I need to get the feel, tone, mood, nuance of your answers and need to look you in the eye.

That's also why I thought to do the interview while playing pool in a relaxed atmosphere.

But then again, me beating you game after game might change the mood of the interview huh? ;)

I know you're a busy guy, I'm a busy gal.

Christmas is coming up, elections are coming up, taxes will be due......

you're not getting any younger and I really wanted to call the interview "At age 33 (?) the Lionstar Is a Refreshing Young Face with His Thumb on the Pulse of El Paso's Political Scene"- but if we wait any longer I'll have to call it "At Age 93 the Lionstar Is a Cranky Old Man with his Thumb in His Mouth at the Height of His Second Childhood and Saying 'We're in El Paso?' "

So give a girl a break... I'm not getting any younger, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment